At CORE Geomatics, safety is always at the top of our priorities. Regardless of the complexity of your project, we put safety at the forefront of what we do, making sure to prevent accidents and injuries as best as we can.
Ensuring Safety Remains At The Forefront of Every Project
Core Geomatics Safety Program
Given our zero-tolerance policy for unsafe working conditions, we have developed an internal safety program based on three key pillars:
- No Harm to Employees. We prioritize workplace safety, stressing proactive behaviors to identify and mitigate hazards.
- No Harm to Clients and the Public. Aside from keeping our workers safe, we also prioritize the well-being of our clients and the general public.
- No Damages. We also highlight the importance of keeping our clients’ properties and the environment safe in all our services.
To achieve these pillars, we have implemented proactive education and training and encouraged open communication within the team. We also have internal protocols in place to inform management of potential hazards so that they can take action immediately.
As part of our commitment to safety, we make sure that all team members, including the senior management, are on board with our program. This way, all work activities comply with our protocols and applicable industry laws.
Workplace Safety Memberships and Certifications
To further our emphasis on upholding safety in all of our processes, we have also proudly partnered with various associations across Western Canada. These include:
- WCB — Alberta
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- WorkSafe BC
- Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba
To stay true to our commitment, we regularly assess risks and review our procedures to check for areas of improvement. Our employees must also complete a health and safety training program before performing any work on-site.